Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey buds happy tuesday

Got some good jams and some funnies for you fine folks today first will start with the funnies. I have an uncle who has always been a funny guy and inspired me in many ways. He has resided in Portland Oregon for a few years now with all the rest of the grown hipsters. Him and his buds recently had a run in with the cops while just trying to do a little fundraiser for breast cancer "Beards for Boobs" make's sense to me except my uncle beard looks to be like it has taken a brief hiatus because he is usually bearing one. With out further a do ill let the local news do the talking. 

Haha gets me every time my uncle is good at talking in front of the camera he should take up some more acting. NYSYNC4LYFE   YEAH BABY!!

Back to the biz i got some sweet new tunes commin right atcha'. With this new gem I recently came across "LEECHFEAST" with there new debut "Hideous Illusions" these guys slay heavy, sludgy, stoner tunes, with have menacing vocals groggily and grungy and I'm sure these guys know how to party††† 


Check out more of these guys stuff here below at the Bandcamp. My favorite tune is definitely sea of hair

Heres another rocking' band for ur rocking ass tuesday "Lords of Bastard" with there new album "Cuddles" i really like these guys sound they draw influence from the Melvins and that begin one of my favorite bands I can definitely hear the influence in there. ROCKIN ASS ROCKERS right here yeah baby put ur baby pants away and start head banging to this video below u fuckin nerd!!!


Check out more of theses guys stuff on there band camp all good as fuck!


KEEP ROCKIN' FUCKERS SEE Y'ALL TOMMAROW

No comments:

Post a Comment