Friday, July 13, 2012

Hey fellers new jamys

OAK & BONE

Last night I needed some new music for some drawing material. I picked up this album By "Oak & Bone" at the local music shop Vertigo which we are very lucky to have something like this here in grand rapids michigan. I heard a jam by these guys before and I was into it but i needed further listening. Upon my listen I found that these guys fuckin shred. Cant say theres is one thing about the album i didn't like from the sludgy doomy tunes with hardcore esq vocals that sometimes turn into ambient jams followed by punk rhythms these guys got a very heavy sound and pretty much everything  that i was looking to put me in the mood to draw some skulls. I give these guys two thumbs up if i had more they'd get those to.




OAK & BONE 

'git wit it or git rolled over'

No comments:

Post a Comment