Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Hey buds long time no see sorry been in a quandary



Hey y'all Im starting a new blog tumblr for all my art work but i have decided to keep this for strictly doom, sludge, stoner, metal, and 36 mafia reviews. Along with  funny shit choppers, bmx, and allaround shredding just about everything I'm into. Some new fart work will be posted by me and I will be spotlighting other artist I like and also am friends with. But mainly just wretched shit that keeps me inspired 

so if u wanna peep my artistsblog go on ahead its under a little construction but heres the url
Thanks for looking through this stuff and i will ensure u that a lot of good shit is to come with this. 


SHIT IS SO FUCKING HEAVY, NOT FOR  OL' GRANDMAMA
This guys vocals sounds like his throat is about to explode, Probably why there on a label called ThroatRuiner ever band on this label is really good. Heavy Sludgy bass and and very atmospheric at times these guys slay†††
http://throatruinerrecords.com/

 these guys fuckin slay very heavy, almost hardcore like vocals very driving guitar and just all around guttural diminished sounds. Great stuff to slam beers over ur bros head to
THE MARCH WHOOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment